364 new Coronavirus cases
Saudi Arabia announced 364 new Coronavirus cases in the last 24 hours. Ministry of Health announced new cases of coronavirus. The total number of cases is now 3,651 as of 10th April 2020 [03:35 PM]. Riyadh has the most number of total cases 1030, following with Makkah 721 and Jeddah 531. More details below.
The news has been published on the Saudi Ministry of Health official Coronavirus Dashboard. Click here to see the live update
As of 10th April 2020 [03:35 PM], the total number of cases is now 3,651.
- Total Recoveries: 685 [19 NEW RECOVERIES]
- Death: 47 [3 NEW DEATHS]
- Active Cases: 2,919
Saudi Arabia announced new Coronavirus cases – Total 3,651
- Makkah: 90
- Madinah: 78
- Riyadh: 69
- Jeddah: 54
- Tabuk: 22
- Qatif: 12
- Bureydah: 09
- Dammam: 06
- Hofuf: 05
- Taif: 04
- Kharj: 03
- Dhahran: 02
- Qunfudah: 02
- Yanbu: 02
- Jubail: 01
- Khulais: 01
- Dirriyah: 01
- Ras Tanurah: 01
- Henakiyah: 01
- Arar: 01
Stay Home Stay Safe
- Curfew for 24 hours but you can leave for essential items between 6 AM to 3 PM only if its urgent. So stay home and safe.
- Remember these are not holidays and think about yourself, people around you and our future.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
- Facebook: Click Here
- Twitter: Click Here
- Instagram: Click Here
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.