Jawazat – Private Sector
Jawazat announced that the Government fees for employees of the private sector will be excused. The professions of commercial and industrial professions come under this and thee is excused for three months.
Starting from 18th March 2020, three months fee will exempt for professionals working in the private. The idea is to help private sectors to get through these difficult times and keep the vital staff. So when all of this is finished they can always bounce back.
The news will give a bit of relief to people and companies in private sector.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.