Jawazat – Private Sector
Jawazat announced that the Government fees for employees of the private sector will be excused. The professions of commercial and industrial professions come under this and thee is excused for three months.
Starting from 18th March 2020, three months fee will exempt for professionals working in the private. The idea is to help private sectors to get through these difficult times and keep the vital staff. So when all of this is finished they can always bounce back.
The news will give a bit of relief to people and companies in private sector.
Government fees on issuance of Iqama temporarily pardoned, immigration authority announces.https://t.co/cdyyYj7Dy4#SPAGOV— SPAENG (@Spa_Eng) April 9, 2020
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
- Facebook: Click Here
- Twitter: Click Here
- Instagram: Click Here
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Hello good morning..Sir…..my Iqama expired this April..if my sponsor will renew my iqama ..she will pay or no pay involve..? Coz she take money from me..she cut my salary every month for 6months…to pay my iqama …it means im the one who pay my iqama… (9275 riyals)..is it true..??