All you need to know about 24 hours Curfew on Riyadh, Tabuk, and others. The official statement of the Ministry of Interior has been released. The statement mentions important points in several cities. These cities include Riyadh, Tabuk, Dammam, Dhahran, and others. Full details below.
All you need to know about 24 hours Curfew on Riyadh, Tabuk, and others
The 24 hours curfew has been imposed but there is more information released. Here are more important issues:
- To prevent any spread of Coronaivurs, the 24 hours curfew is throughout Riyadh, Tabuk, Dammam, Dhahran, and Hofuf. But it is now throughout the areas of Jeddah, Taif, Qatif, and Al-Khobar. The exit or entry from and to these areas is not allowed until further notice. The Essential Employees in the public and private sectors are not included in this curfew.
- It is allowed to leave houses within the areas for buying groceries and food between 6 am – 3 pm only. Also, to buy any medicine or healthcare purposes. The vehicles in residential areas must have minimum people. Only one 1 person with the driver is allowed.
- Commercial activities are not allowed besides, health facilities, pharmacies, food stores, gas stations, baking, plumbing, electrical and air conditioning technicians, water delivery services and water tanks. Ministry of Interior will keep updating this information and add any more activities if required. Also, adults should not accompany children to protect them.
مصدر مسؤول بوزارة الداخلية : منع التجول على مدار (24) ساعة يومياً في أرجاء مدن: (الرياض، تبوك، الدمام، الظهران، الهفوف)، وكذلك في أرجاء محافظات: (جدة، الطائف، القطيف، الخبر) كافة، مع استمرار منع الدخول إليها أو الخروج منها، وذلك اعتبارًا من تاريخه وحتى إشعار آخر. pic.twitter.com/EhR0wzm7xX— وزارة الداخلية (@MOISaudiArabia) April 6, 2020
Ministry of Interior suggested using delivery services.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.