Madinah Curfew Update – Total Curfew in 6 Quarters of Madinah Al-Munawara. The official source has mentioned that the curfew will be in 6 quarters totally and 7th partial curfew. The Curfew will be imposed from 10th April 2020 until further notice. The actions are taken to prevent any further spread of Coronavirus. More Details on areas below.
Madinah Curfew Update – Total Curfew in 6 Quarters
The neighborhoods of Al-Sharibat, Bani Dhafar, Qurban, Al-Jumu’a, part of Al-Iskan, Bani Khudra. These are the areas which are announced by the official source. Here is some more information.
- The Ministry of Human Resources and Social Development will help in providing the food for need with a basket and other supply items on a regular basis.
- Ministry of Health will provide medical supplies.
- Delivery services are allowed under proper sanitary conditions. The principality of the region will be supervising the delivery services.
- Ministry of Interior will take care of public hygiene and sanitization.
#وزارة_الداخلية: منع التجول والتنقل الكلي وعدم الخروج من المنازل في أحياء (الشريبات، بني ظفر، قربان، الجمعة، جزء من الإسكان، بني خدرة) بـ #المدينة_المنورة ابتداءً من اليوم الجمعة. pic.twitter.com/zLmTOG09q2— إمارة منطقة المدينة المنورة (@imarat_almadina) April 10, 2020
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.