Private and Public Sector employees to go back to work in Saudi Arabia. This is part of the recent plan proposed by Saudi Arabia as the latest phase approach. The initial plan will allow us to get back to some sort of normality. More details below.
Private and Public Sector employees
The initial announcement by the authority was about the public sector only. In the announcement, the plan to open the workplaces starting from 31st May 2020 partially for the public sector mentioned. The full operations announced by the HR Ministry by 14th June 2020. This gives plenty of time to implement further precautionary and prevention measures mentioned as per the Health authority advice.
The private sector now can also go back to the workplace and start to work slowly with proper measures and guidelines. The employees or staff number minimizing is an option where the social distancing measures can be implemented for everyone. The suggested advice by the Ministry of Human Resources said the office should be open with minimal staff and strict guidelines of Coronavirus measures.
The Employers will be able to provide further details to their employees.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.