Train Services to be resumed in Saudi Arabia from 31st May 2020. The Saudi Railway Company (SAR) started the preparation of passenger trips, health, and social distancing measures. The company also announced that users will be able to reserve the tickets with the help of an online website or via the app. More details below.
Train Services to be resumed in Saudi Arabia from 31st May 2020
Passengers who wish to travel can now reserve the tickets via www.sar.com.sa or via the smart device app of Saudi Railways company. The links for downloading the app can be found here. The phased approach will be implemented for starting the operations. The first stage includes four stations to start operations:
- Al Majma’ah
- and Hail
However, only 50% of seat capacity will be opened as part of social distancing and safety measures. This means there will be limited booking available.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.