Overseas Pakistani contact persons for ration or other help has been announced by Sayed Zulfikar Abbas Bukhari. The Special Assistant to Prime Minister has published the details of focal persons to help overseas Pakistanis. Overseas Pakistanis who are affected by COVID19 and stuck abroad can contact the below 6 individuals assigned.
Overseas Pakistani contact persons for ration or other help
The focal persons will support the people who are struggling with the distribution of Ration. People who have no financial income will be able to get support from them. 1 person is assigned in each city which includes Riyadh, Dammam, Madinah, Jeddah, Makkah, Abha (& Jazan). The official letter can be seen below signed by Sayed Zulfikar Abbas Bukhari.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.