Sandstorm covers some parts of Riyadh CIty just now on 10th May 2020. Make sure you close the windows.
The Weather today will remain warm and more than 40°C generally. The sandstorm was not in the prediction but it has just hit Riyadh. One more reason to stay home.
Very warm with intervals of clouds and sun; air quality will be hazardous.
- Temperature: 40°C High
- RealFeel® 42°
- RealFeel Shade™ 39°
Hazy; air quality will be hazardous.
- Temperature: 26°C Low
- RealFeel® 24°
- Stay Home
- Stay Healthy
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.