SAMA officially praised Insurance companies for extending vehicle insurances for 2 months without additional cost. The latest update released on Saudi Arabian Monetary Authority official channels. Insurance companies in Saudi Arabia will extend all existing vehicle insurance policies for two months. Also, the Policies which are purchased during the period of 5/8/2020 until 6/6/2020 will gain 2 extra months for no additional cost. More details below.
Insurance companies to extend insurance for 2 months without additional cost
Customers will not need to visit anywhere but this service is accessible electronically and without communicating with insurance companies. Customers are also given an option to pay later if they are facing any difficulty in paying premiums. The action will help a lot of people who are struggling to pay or having financial difficulties during these difficult times. See the official letter below to find out more.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
- Facebook: Click Here
- Twitter: Click Here
- Instagram: Click Here
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.