New Whatsapp service released by the Ministry of Health in Saudi Arabia. Whatsapp is a widely used application in the region and the implementation will help the users to ask questions. The service was published earlier and below is the information on how you can ask questions from the Ministry of Health.
Whatsapp service released by the Ministry of Health
Users can now connect with the Ministry of Health by the number 920005937 as mentioned below. The Minister of Health Dr. Tawfiq Al-Rabiah said in his tweet “Now the center #الصحة_937, Available to you on WhatsApp to answer your inquiries immediately about the Coronavirus, health centers, preventive instructions and a number of information and services.”
الآن مركز #الصحة_937 ، متاح لكم على الواتساب ليجيب عن استفساراتكم بشكل فوري حول فيروس كورونا والمراكز الصحية والتعليمات الوقائية وعدد من المعلومات والخدمات.https://t.co/SUn4a8FbXB pic.twitter.com/uJf4g8DQJ5— توفيق الربيعة (@tfrabiah) May 8, 2020
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.