Packages and Deliveries
Ministry of Health issued information on packages and deliveries. The Novel Coronavirus or COVID19 can be transmitted via objects. This is why it is important to receive packages and deliveries safely. Avoiding small things can infect individuals or people living in the household. Here are some important points mentioned by the Saudi Ministry of Health.
Ministry of Health issued information on packages and deliveries
It is our duty as well to keep ourselves and the people around us. Saudi Ministry of Health has mentioned these important points to make sure we don’t make silly mistakes;
- Keep the distance with the drive at least meter. Contact-free deliveries can also help where drivers can leave the package or delivery near to you and you can collect.
- Avoiding cash and paying online by card.
- Washing hands after taking delivery and as frequently as possible.
- Dispose of any bags and try to disinfect any packages before opening.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
- Facebook: Click Here
- Twitter: Click Here
- Instagram: Click Here
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.