The Ministry of Health asks those recovering from Corona to help understand the long-term effects of the disease. The Assistant Undersecretary of the Ministry of Health for Preventive Health, Dr. Abdullah Al-Asiri, has called on those recovering from the Coronavirus to help understand the long-term effects of the disease. Details below.
The Ministry of Health asks those recovering from Corona to help understand the long-term effects of the disease
He asked them to participate in a questionnaire prepared by the Ministry for this purpose. King Fahd Medical City, in cooperation with the Ministry, is conducting a research entitled: Short and long-term experiences of Corona virus (Covid 19) patients.
The questionnaire targets patients who have been infected with Coronavirus (Covid-19), and the onset of infection or diagnosis was 4 weeks or more before, with the aim of examining the long-term symptoms they suffered from.
More from Riyadh Xpress
Museum of Illusion | Riyadh
Elephant Mountain | Al Ula | Saudi Arabia
Al Ula | Fort | Old Town | Discover Saudi Arabia
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.