Jeddah Field hospital for COVID-19 Patients to be inaugurated by the authorities. The field hospital will help many people of Jeddah and the current issue of the continuous increase in the number of cases. Recently, the authorities decided to reinstate the curfew for another 15 days. More details below.
Jeddah Field hospital for COVID-19 Patients inaugurated
The field hospital on the ground of the Jeddah Exhibition Center of the Chamber of Commerce. The hospital has a capacity of 500 beds and it is located on an area of 8000 m2. It is intended to receive cases requiring moderate medical care and those with mild symptoms.
#صحة_جدة— إمارة منطقة مكة (@makkahregion) June 7, 2020
تُدشن المستشفى الميداني والذي تم بناؤه على أرض مركز جدة للمعارض التابع للغرفة التجارية
•طاقته الاستيعابية 500 سرير
•يقع على مساحة 8000 م2
•مُخصص لاستقبال الحالات التي تحتاج إلى رعاية طبية متوسطة وممن لديهم أعراض خفيفة pic.twitter.com/zwFHyOyVHd
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.