COVID-19 Drive-thru test booking
COVID-19 Drive-Thru test booking via Sehhaty mass testing program is now open. The program will help people in Saudi Arabia to book the test. More details below.
COVID-19 Drive through test booking via sehhaty mass testing program
Please note vehicle is required for these tests as these are drive thorough tests. People will only be allowed via vehicles. If you don’t have a vehicle or don’t find an appointment using this link to find out clinics in your area.
The booking method allows any citizen, resident or person visiting Saudi Arabia. You will need either one of these identification document to book the document:
- National ID
- Iqama – Resident Card
- GCC ID
- Border Number – this is usually found on your stamped visa if it is a temporary, tourist or other visit visa.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.