Jeddah 24 hours Curfew Update announced by the Ministry of Interior on 4th April 2020. As per the new curfew, the Governates of Jeddah and the area around them are on lockdown. The 24 hours curfew is for Kilo14, AlMahjar, AlQurayat, Ghulail, Kilo13, and Petromin. More details below.
Jeddah 24 hours Curfew Update announced by Ministry of Interior
The Ministry of Interior official statement mentions the below governates and important information.
- Additional precautionary measures are in place for exit and entry to following neighbourhoods of Jeddah: Kilo14 South, Kilo14 North, Al-Mahjar, Ghulail, Al Qurayyat, Kilo13, and Petromin.
- The residents of these areas will be allowed to leave their home for necessary needs only. This include food, grocery and healthcare during those 24 hours. The time allowed for these actitivies is between 6 am – 3 pm.
- The exceptions of some essential workers are still applied during the curfew. This inlcudes Health care workers and other essential workers.
مصدر مسؤول بوزارة الداخلية : تطبيق إجراءات احترازية صحية إضافية بعدد من الأحياء السكنية بمحافظة جدة، ومنع الدخول إليها أو الخروج منها ومنع التجول فيها على مدار اليوم اعتبارًا من الساعة الثالثة من عصر اليوم وحتى إشعار آخر . pic.twitter.com/cXnJFv8jtw— وزارة الداخلية (@MOISaudiArabia) April 4, 2020
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
- Facebook: Click Here
- Twitter: Click Here
- Instagram: Click Here
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.