Free Healthcare Facility for everyone with Coronavirus Symptoms in Saudi Arabia. The below flyer from the Ministry of Health is published on their official Twitter account. The decision was taken by His Highness King Salman Bin Abdulaziz. The details of the order are here and more details about the MOH flyer below.
Free Healthcare Facility for everyone with Coronavirus Symptoms
Saudi Arabia has taken a different approach compare to many European Countries and the United States of America. Where most countries are telling people to stay at home, Saudi Arabia has made the treatment free for everyone. This includes Citizens of the country, residents (Expats), Visitors and even residency violators. This is the perfect example of humanity and it is prasied globally.
The Ministry of Health mentioned that an individual can visit any health facility. This includes Government and private health facilities and receives free treatment for Coronavirus. No Residency visa or legal requirement for anyone. So after the order, the Ministry of Health reported that many residency violators found with Coronavirus. And here are the symptoms where you must visit the health facility.
- Shortness of Breath
- Or Cough
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.