Home Quarantine for people arriving in Saudi Arabia has been announced by the authorities. The Ministry of Health started the implementation for people arriving in the Kingdom via the airport. This includes all citizens or residents, the days for staying at home after arrivals will be as per the advice (14 days mostly, but days will be declared on the form). More details below.
Home Quarantine for people arriving in Saudi Arabia
Travelers will need to fill out a pledge (a form) which will state that they will need to stay at home. This will make sure that travelers don’t bring new cases from outside the Kingdom. Once the community transmission is controlled, this will make sure that new cases are not increasing from outside the Kingdom. Failure to adhere and not staying home will have consequence as other countries have implemented similar practices. Below is the tweet and translation.
The Ministry of Health begins implementing the health screening at the airport for those arriving from outside the Kingdom, filling out the pledge, and then going to their homes to implement the home quarantine.
وزارة الصحة تبدأ في تطبيق الفرز الصحي في المطار للقادمين من خارج المملكة وتعبئة التعهد ثم الذهاب إلى منازلهم لتطبيق الحجر المنزلي.— أخبار السعودية (@SaudiNews50) June 11, 2020
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.