Cities of Saudi Arabia to see the hottest days this week and more to come. As per the latest update, Dammam recorded its hottest day at 47 Celcius on 11th June 2020 day time. But the capital city is going to witness the hottest day so far this year on 17th June 2020. More details below on major cities’ temperatures.
Cities of Saudi Arabia to see the hottest days in coming days
As you can see from the screenshot of AccuWeather below, Riyadh will see consistent hot temperatures throughout the following days. But 17th June will be 46C temperature. So get your AC ready and plenty of drinks.
Dammam has seen the hottest day today so far, but it will return again as you can see in the images below.
الدمام تسجل اليوم أعلى درجة حرارة في #المملكة حيث بلغت 47 درجة مئوية.#الصيف #الدمام— أخبار السعودية (@SaudiNews50) June 11, 2020
Hofuf is going to break Dammam’s record again on 48C temperature.
The western region Jeddah will see the temperature between 34-37 C in the coming days. A bit better than other cities in comparison.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
- Facebook: Click Here
- Twitter: Click Here
- Instagram: Click Here
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.