First Drive-through Grocery store opened in Saudi Arabia during the epidemic in the country. The young team has seen an opportunity to help people and open a new business that prevents overcrowding. The safe option where people can drive in, buy their groceries, and drive back safely.
First Drive-through Grocery store opened
The drive thru is an innovative solution and there is also air-conditioned cabins set up. There is around a dozen points of sales which include fresh vegetable and fruit. Customers can place the order while in their car, giving them safe environment to purchase grocery with social distancing measures. The Eastern Province Municpality has prepared the location and provided 10 workers for cleaning during the market hours. The market hours are 8 am till 7 pm.
Sultan bin Hamid Al Zaidi, the mayor of Al Khobar, said that this innovative market commenced operations on Friday. It covers an area of 6,500 sq. meters in the parking lots of the “Iskan Square” Park in southern Al Khobar.Gulf News, 2020
Al Zaidi added that the municipality prepared the site for the market and provided 10 workers to clean the area daily during the working hours of the market which is open from 8 am. to7pm.Gulf News, 2020
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.