Health Ministry mentioned when will preventive and precautionary measures be reduced in the latest update. The pandemic has disturbed all the countries, but the Kingdom has kept the curve of Coronavirus in control with proper measures. Below are more details of the comment on when people can expect a change in preventive and precautionary protocols.
Health Ministry mentioned when will preventive and precautionary measures be reduced
As we all know, Saudi Arabia is doing a fantastic job in vaccinating people who have registered. Everyone has this question in their mind that when will we expect to see more measure lifted and life back to normality as we knew. The Ministry of health has mentioned the time it will take to see immunity in society.
“We expect to reduce the preventive measures after 8 months, when the percentage required to reach community immunity against the Coronavirus is exceeded.” (Source: Saudi News)
This also shows that it will be a gradual return as we have seen in the past few months. So we will still have to do our part and follow the guidelines from competent authorities. (Image Credits: Al Arabiya)
More from Riyadh Xpress
The Cloud Corniche | Abha | Saudi Arabia
Lakes Park | Watch complete directions & details of Lakes Park in Riyadh.
Looking for a refreshing adventure in summers in Riyadh? Watch out the latest video of Ain Heet Cave near Riyadh for hiking.
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.