Expatriates workers found working with Saudi IDs in Riyadh. The authorities have found expatriate workers in Riyadh working with Saudi IDs in a vehicle rental sector, where the legal procedures have been applied against them. More details below.
Expatriates workers found working with Saudi IDs in Riyadh
The inspection teams of the branch of the Ministry of Human Resources and Social Development in the Riyadh region found migrant workers working with Saudi identifiers at one of the well-known applications for car rental. And they were dealt with by stopping the identifiers from the Public Transport Authority. In addition to controlling other workers who work on non-sponsorship.
This came during the joint campaigns carried out by the inspectors this week on separate sites in the capital, Riyadh. Which resulted in more than 1,400 field visits and the seizure of 125 violations and warnings in all targeted activities, including “the car rental sector, transporting goods, directing taxis, foreign trucks, and commercial complexes.” The branch of the Ministry of Human Resources and Social Development in the Riyadh region urged male and female citizens to cooperate with the ministry and report any violation they detect through the “Together for Monitoring” application available via smartphones, or by calling the unified phone 19911. (Source: Okaz)
More from Riyadh Xpress
Museum of Illusion | Riyadh
Elephant Mountain | Al Ula | Saudi Arabia
Al Ula | Fort | Old Town | Discover Saudi Arabia
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.