Free Re-Entry Visa extension by Saudi Arabia as per the orders of King Salman Bin Abdulaziz. The report of the Saudi Press Agency mentioned the news on 8th April 2020, Wednesday. However, the free extension of Re-Entry is possible where the expiry date is between 25th February and May 24th.
Free Re-Entry Visa extension by Saudi Arabia
It is also mentioned that individuals will not have to visit to Passport office. The visas will be automatically extended by Jawazat or the General Directorate of Passports. Absher app is recommended for any kind of update and details check.
This answers the questions which a lot of expatriates were asking. The order will help everyone to stay calm and wait until they can return or resume travel. The number of cases in Saudi Arabia is increasing compared to other Middle East Countries. But the country’s swift actions on social distancing and lockdown will definitely help to minimize the spread of the virus.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.