Saudi Health Minister said Coronavirus cases could reach between 10,000 – 200,000. The Saudi Health Minister Dr. Tawfig AlRabiah mentioned that the Coronavirus cases in Saudi Arabia could reach massive numbers. The study carried out by foreign and Saudi experts within 4 weeks has mentioned these numbers.
Saudi Health Minister said Coronavirus cases could reach 200,000
Saudi Health Minister mentioned that the above prediction is based on an increase in the number of new cases. The decrease has not been seen yet but the health ministry is working hard on these issues.
However, these numbers are just prediction and the Health Minister said that it depends on everyone’s cooperation or support. Social Distancing can massively decrease these numbers. The number of cases in Saudi Arabia is more than compared of other GCC Countries. These GCC countries include Kuwait, Qatar, Bahrain, and the United Arab Emirates.
“There is no doubt that our commitment to the instructions and procedures, in its entirety reduces the number of cases to the minimum, while non-compliance will lead to a huge increase in the number of cases,” al-Rabiah was quoted as saying by SPA.Al Arabiya English, 2020
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
- Facebook: Click Here
- Twitter: Click Here
- Instagram: Click Here
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.