Waqar Naseem Wamiq, Riyadh – PIA special flight PK 8732 carrying 250 passengers departed Jeddah for Karachi today at 1500 hours.
It was the first special PIA flight to Karachi from Jeddah after the suspension of international flights due to COVID-19.
First PIA flight for Karachi left from Jeddah after the suspension of flights due to COVID-19
Consul General Khalid Majid and Deputy Consul General Shaiq Ahmad Bhutto saw off the passengers at the Jeddah International Airport.
The passengers were thankful to the Government of Pakistan for arranging the flight to Karachi and also praised the steps being under taken for the repatriation of stranded Pakistanis.
Consul General Khalid Majid on this occasion said that so far around one thousand Pakistanis have been repatriated from Saudi Arabia through four special PIA flights. More flights are expected in the coming weeks.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
- Facebook: Click Here
- Twitter: Click Here
- Instagram: Click Here
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.