MOI warns against visits and gatherings, most violations found in Riyadh. The spokesman of the Ministry of Interior, Lt. Col. Talal Al-Shalhoub said that the permitted time to go out is for essential work or fulfil basic needs. There are violations recorded of people travelling for non-essential purpose. More details below.
MOI warns against visits and gatherings
The Spokesman confirmed that the Ministry of Health recorded COVID19 cases in the past days due to non-essential visits. Cases are recorded among women and children due to non-essential movement from one location to another.
MOI also monitoring the activities of street vendors and social distancing measures. The Spokesman said they have found the breach of measures and they stress to keep following the measures. Al Shalhoub also gave the latest update on the number of violations by cities. Riyadh has the most number of violations with 1845 violations.
Lt. Col. “Al-Shalhoub” stated that the number of violations of curfew reached 3334 violations yesterday, at the level of the Kingdom’s regions, and Riyadh was the highest city with 1845 violations, followed by Makkah Al-Mukarramah with 281 violations, then the eastern region with 277 violations.twasul.info, 2020
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.