COVID19 Breakthrough treatment by UAE Research Institute shows promising results in the fight against the virus. The Abu Dhabi Stem Cells Center developed the treatment. Here are more details on stem cell treatment news.
COVID19 Breakthrough treatment by UAE Research Institute
The Abu Dhabi Stem Cell Center developed a treatment that could help many COVID19 Patients. The Treatment method regenerates lung cells and prevents the immune system from overreacting. The director of Strategic Communications in the UAE has also tweeted about the breakthrough treatment.
The treatment has been successful in clinical trials. 73 Patients have been fully recovered without any side effects. Hend Al Otaiba also mentioned that “The Abu Dhabi Stem Cells Center (ADSCC) has developed an innovative method which involves extracting stem cells from a patient’s blood and reintroducing them into the lungs via inhalation of a mist, regenerating lung cells and preventing the immune system from overreacting.”
The ADSCC effort is one of around 60 significant studies in the UAE aiming to produce COVID-19 treatments and improve testing, in line with the UAE Government’s determination to mobilize the country’s resources towards overcoming the virus. 5/5— هند مانع العتيبة Hend Al Otaiba (@hend_mana) May 1, 2020
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.