Al-Atheer District of Dammam
A statement, an official source at the Ministry of Interior stated, that in light of the health authorities ’recommendations, the following has been decided:
First: Lift the additional precautionary measures previously announced on Sha’ban 1441 AH in Al-Atheer District in Dammam, as of, Sunday, 10 Ramadan 1441 until 20th Ramadan 1441.
- Allowing the residents of the neighborhood to roam, to meet their needs, from 9 AM until 5 PM.
- As well as continuing the work of the excluded activities and the implementation of preventive health precautions, previously announced.
Second: Implementing additional health precautionary measures to isolate the second industrial city in Dammam and prevent entry or exit from it from Sunday 10th Ramadan 1441 AH until further notice, with the exception of shipping and freight transport operations.
Third: Allowing vital factories to operate inside the second industrial city with one-third of their capacity, and for the entry of managers, engineers, and workers therein, and not leaving the industrial city.
The Ministry of Interior declares this to confirm that these measures have been taken within the efforts made by the Kingdom to preserve public health by preventing the spread of the Coronavirus, and is subject to continuous evaluation with health authorities, and calls upon everyone to sense their individual responsibilities to adhere to and adhere to isolation measures to achieve the public interest.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.