Barbershops to present clear visible list to customers which must display prices. This rule is to protect consumer rights and make sure that prices are not manipulated. Some people also noticed an increase or fluctuating price. This way it will be monitored by related authorities to maintain standards. But the main purpose is consumer rights protection.
Barbershops to present clear & visible price list to customers
The below translates to “Consumer protection explains: All hairdressers must display the approved prices in a clear place, and upon violation or violation of the price, file a notice at 940”.
حماية المستهلك توضح :— أخبار السعودية (@SaudiNews50) June 22, 2020
على جميع محلات الحلاقة عرض الأسعار المعتمدة في مكان واضح ، وعند المخالفة أو مخالفة السعر قدم بلاغ على: 940
The advice is for all hairdressers which means salons and barbershops.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.