Waqar Naseem Wamiq, Riyadh – Ambassador Raja Ali Ejaz paid a courtesy call on His Royal Highness Prince Faisal bin Khalid bin Sultan Bin Abdulaziz Al Saud, Governor of Northern Border (Province) of Saudi Arabia.
Ambassador of Pakistan calls on the Governor of the Northern Border of Saudi Arabia
The meeting took place in a cordial and friendly atmosphere.
Welcoming the Ambassador to Arar (capital city of Northern Border), the Governor appreciated the deep and multi-faceted relationship between Pakistan and Saudi Arabia. He highlighted the vital role played by the Pakistani diaspora in the development and uplift of the Kingdom and said that the Kingdom looked forward to benefitting from the expertise of Pakistani people in the success of Vision 2030.
The Ambassador thanked the Governor for the warm hospitality accorded to him during the visit. He offered best wishes and regards of Pakistani leadership to the Governor and said that Pakistan and Saudi Arabia enjoy warm and brotherly relations, which had withstood testing times.
He invited the Governor to visit Pakistan at a date and time of his convenience. At the end of meeting, both dignitaries presented traditional gifts to each other.
More from Riyadh Xpress
Non-Saudis will be allowed to enter from 15th September|Saudi Arabia
Elephant Mountain | Al Ula | Saudi Arabia
Al Ula | Fort | Old Town | Discover Saudi Arabia
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.