Waqar Naseem Wamiq – Riyadh: Ambassador Raja Ali Ejaz met with the representatives of the Pakistani community in Arar (capital city of Northern Borders Province).
Ambassador receives members of Pakistani community in Arar (Northern Borders Province)
The representatives welcomed the Ambassador in Arar and briefed him on the demographics of Pakistani community in the Northern Borders Province.
They informed the Ambassador that Pakistani community in Arar and neighboring cities enjoy good reputation (with the local government and law enforcement agencies) being law-abiding and peaceful.
They requested the Ambassador for the possibility of opening a Pakistani community school in Arar so that their children could get quality education as per Pakistani syllabi.
The Ambassador thanked the representatives for taking time out of their busy routines and meeting him. He said that he had a very useful and constructive meeting with the Governor of Northern Borders Province a day earlier during which the Governor also appreciated the hard work and efforts of the Pakistani community in his province. In addition to that, He informed the members that Embassy teams keep visiting different regions of Saudi Arabia, including Northern Borders, for providing consular and welfare services at doorsteps to Pakistanis there.
Further, he said that He would take-up the request for the opening of a community school in Northern Borders Province with relevant authorities in Pakistan after gathering necessary data and preliminary work.
At the end of meeting, refreshments were served to the community members.
More from Riyadh Xpress
Non-Saudis will be allowed to enter from 15th September|Saudi Arabia
Elephant Mountain | Al Ula | Saudi Arabia
Al Ula | Fort | Old Town | Discover Saudi Arabia
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.