9 cases due to handshake and hugs in a family gathering, 3 in hospital. The ministry is educating everyone to maintain social distancing and be extra vigilant in these times. However, the number of cases due to non-compliance and carelessness can be really dangerous. More details below.
9 cases due to handshake and hugs in a family gathering, 3 in hospital
A woman who caught the virus and spread the Coronavirus to 3 families, due to a handshake and hugs in a family gathering at their grandmother’s. 9 of them were positive, and 3 of them were hospitalized.
وزارة الصحة:— أخبار السعودية (@SaudiNews50) June 15, 2020
سيدة تسببت بنقل كورونا لـ 3 عائلات، بسبب مصافحة وعناق في تجمع أسري عند جدتهم.. أصيب منهم 9 حالات ، منهن 3 حالات منومة بالمستشفى.
On Another note, the Health Ministry has advised that donating blood is safe and all blood bank are a safe environment.
الصحة:— أخبار السعودية (@SaudiNews50) June 14, 2020
التبرع في الدم في ظل جائحة كورونا آمن ، وجميع بنوك الدم بيئة آمنة.
And on a positive note, Yanbu has recorded a recovery of an elderly female citizen at the age of 82. May Allah protect us in these difficult times.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.