Shura voting salary scale of private-sector employees today as stated in the Saudi news Twitter channel. The voting will take place in the council regular manner to make sure the matter is looked at in detail. More details on salary scale criteria below.
Shura voting salary scale of private-sector employees
The Shura Council vote is on a recommendation, and the recommendation focuses on two things for salary scale in private sector:
- Educational Qualifications
- and the Cost of living
Shura is voting today on a recommendation stipulating the establishment of a salary scale for private sector employees in line with their educational qualifications and the cost of living.Saudi News 50, 2020
On another note, recommendation submitted by the council member d. Sultan Al-Farah. “The Labor or HR Ministry should disclose the reasons for the continued foreign employment in some businesses and commercial stores, in addition to the continued presence of the foreign supervisor in some simple work and the speed of dealing with these cases with localization.”
#الشورى : على الوزارة الإفصاح عن أسباب استمرار العمالة الأجنبية في بعض الاعمال والمحلات التجارية بالإضافة الى استمرار تواجد المشرف الأجنبي في بعض الأعمال البسيطة وسرعة معالجة تلك الحالات بالتوطين ، وهي توصية إضافية مقدمة من عضو المجلس د. سلطان آل فارح.— مجلس الشورى (@ShuraCouncil_SA) June 15, 2020
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.