7.1 Magnitude Earthquake Japan’s Fukushima prefecture, after the earthquake was reported in several areas of Pakistan and India yesterday with the magnitude of 6.4. The video on Twitter below shows the devastating and scary scenes of the latest event.
7.1 Magnitude Earthquake Japan’s Fukushima prefecture
A 7.1 magnitude earthquake just hit 60 kilometers offshore in Fukushima prefecture, just one month from the tenth anniversary of the 2011 Tohoku earthquake and tsunami.Twitter
A 7.1 magnitude earthquake just hit 60 kilometers offshore in Fukushima prefecture, just one month from the tenth anniversary of the 2011 Tohoku earthquake and tsunami— Financial News In A Nutshell (@pelhambluefund) February 13, 2021
More from Riyadh Xpress
The Cloud Corniche | Abha | Saudi Arabia
Lakes Park | Watch complete directions & details of Lakes Park in Riyadh.
Looking for a refreshing adventure in summers in Riyadh? Watch out the latest video of Ain Heet Cave near Riyadh for hiking.
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Firstly, free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.