The weather forecast for Friday shows Thunderstorms in most regions. The National Center of Meteorology announced its forecast of the weather in the Kingdom for tomorrow (Friday).
Weather forecast for Friday shows Thunderstorms in most regions
He explained that thunderstorms preceded by dusty and dusty surface winds that limit horizontal visibility in a number of areas continue to be expected.
He added that those areas are Makkah Al-Mukarramah, Al-Baha and Asir, and include the coasts thereof, and extend to the regions of Hail and Al-Qassim and parts of the regions of Riyadh, Tabuk, Madinah and Al-Sharqiya.
The highest temperature can reach 32 degrees Celsius in Makkah, while the lowest temperature can reach 3 degrees Celsius in Turaif.
More from Riyadh Xpress
Fantastic New Offers By LULU HyperMarket
Elephant Mountain | Al Ula | Saudi Arabia
Al Ula | Fort | Old Town | Discover Saudi Arabia
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.