Weather change after the heatwave in most regions of Saudi Arabia reported by experts. The latest tweet mentioned, “After very hot waves .. Weather experts expect a noticeable decrease in temperatures in most regions of the Kingdom, starting tomorrow, Tuesday.” More details below.
Weather change after the heatwave in most regions of Saudi Arabia
The temperature recorded on 3rd August in the Middle East shows 5 areas of Saudi Arabia. These areas include:
- Dammam’s KFIA Area – 50C
- Al Ahsa – 49.8C
- Al Qaysumah – 49C
- Riyadh’s King Khaled International Airport – 48.8C
- and Rafha – 48.2C
It has also been reported that moderate to heavy rainfall will be expected in these regions:
Weather forecast from Tuesday to Saturday, moderate to heavy rainfall:
- and Al-Baha
Lakes Park | Watch complete directions & details of Lakes Park in Riyadh.
Looking for a refreshing adventure in summers in Riyadh? Watch out the latest video of Ain Heet Cave near Riyadh for hiking.
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.