Umrah preparations by the Ministry of Hajj and Umrah. The Ministry of Hajj and Umrah revealed its intention to start preparations related to the next Umrah season, after the success of the Hajj season, in accordance with the health protocols approved by the Ministry of Health. More details below.
Umrah preparations by the Ministry of Hajj and Umrah
The Undersecretary for Hajj Affairs, Dr. Hussein Al-Sharif, stated that the ministry will start defining the lessons learned from the exceptional pilgrimage experience for this year, and will go to start the necessary preparations for the next Umrah season.
He added, according to Okaz newspaper, that the health protocols approved by the Ministry of Health stipulated that the home quarantine for pilgrims take place for 7 days in their homes and not leave, adding that the ministry will follow up on them and ensure their safety.
He noted that pilgrims will be collected after the completion of the pilgrimage and taken to the airport for those who wish to travel by air, while pilgrims who will leave for their cities by land will be placed in the home quarantine to ensure their safety.
Source: Akhbaar 24
Looking for a refreshing adventure in summers in Riyadh? Watch out the latest video of Ain Heet Cave near Riyadh for hiking.
Watch a short video of our trip to Masjid An-Nabwi for iftar in Ramadan 2019.
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.