The Saudi Customs announced some ease of restrictions for entry ports. Saudi Customs issued a circular, today, Monday, on all its land ports, which includes easing the precautions imposed on the movement of trucks.
Saudi Customs announced some ease on restrictions for entry ports
The circular included allowing all trucks to enter through the land ports from the Gulf Cooperation Council states that carry goods that will be the final destination in the Kingdom, and only to assess the existence of symptoms suspected of contracting truck drivers with the Coronavirus.
Customs indicated that this is in implementation of the high order to approve what the Political and Security Affairs Council saw, on the occasion of easing these precautionary measures.
Source: Akhbaar 24
Looking for a refreshing adventure in summers in Riyadh? Watch out the latest video of Ain Heet Cave near Riyadh for hiking.
Watch a short video of our trip to Masjid An-Nabwi for iftar in Ramadan 2019.
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.