Umrah Postpone recommended for list of people by MOH. The Ministry of Health revealed a list of the groups it recommends to postpone performing Umrah or visiting the facilities of Masjid Al Haram at the present time. Details below.
Umrah Postpone recommended for list of people by MOH
The below flyers says: “If you are from the following categories, we recommend that you postpone the Umrah or visit due to current nature or restrictions:
- Uncontrolled diabetes (admission during the last 6 months)
- On high blood pressure (admission during the last 6 months)
- High Blood Pressure
- Coronary artery disease (admission within the last 6 months).
- Acute myocardial insufficiency
- Chronic chest diseases (admitted during the last year)
- Severe obesity
- and pregnant women.
More from Riyadh Xpress
The Cloud Corniche | Abha | Saudi Arabia
Lakes Park | Watch complete directions & details of Lakes Park in Riyadh.
Looking for a refreshing adventure in summers in Riyadh? Watch out the latest video of Ain Heet Cave near Riyadh for hiking.
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles