Saudi Post plans to utilize drones for parcel delivery. The deputy head of legal and international affairs at Saudi Post, Abdulaziz Al-Fawzan, confirmed that there are plans to start using the drone to deliver parcels.
Saudi Post plans to utilize drones for parcel delivery
During his interview with Al-Akhbariya, Abdulaziz Al-Fawzan explained that the use of drones to deliver parcels needs a safe and complete environment for using this technology in the Kingdom.
He stated that advanced technologies have been adopted in the mail, such as parcel stations that allow anyone carrying a certain code to go to the stations’ sites to obtain parcels.
Sources: AlEkhbariya and Akhbaar 24
More from Riyadh Xpress
The Cloud Corniche | Abha | Saudi Arabia
Lakes Park | Watch complete directions & details of Lakes Park in Riyadh.
Looking for a refreshing adventure in summers in Riyadh? Watch out the latest video of Ain Heet Cave near Riyadh for hiking.
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles