45000 jobs to be created in the transport sector by Human Resources. The Ministry of Human Resources and Social Development confirmed that it aims to provide 45,000 jobs for Saudis in various transportation activities during the next two years.
45000 jobs to be created in the transport sector by Human Resources
The ministry’s spokesperson, Nasser Al-Hazani, explained that the memorandum signed by the ministry with a number of agencies sought to unify efforts to settle the transport sector.
Speaking to the Al-Akhbariya channel on Friday (9th October 2020), he indicated that resettlement targets land, sea, and air transport, ports, and logistics services.
He indicated that the transport sector includes 20 programs, and there will be training and preparation for Saudi cadres to enter this field.
More from Riyadh Xpress
The Cloud Corniche | Abha | Saudi Arabia
Lakes Park | Watch complete directions & details of Lakes Park in Riyadh.
Looking for a refreshing adventure in summers in Riyadh? Watch out the latest video of Ain Heet Cave near Riyadh for hiking.
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles