Umrah Appointment Booking procedure with Eatmarna App released by the Ministry of Hajj and Umrah on 27th September 2020. The app will help the pilgrims in Saudi Arabia to reserve their three hours for performing Umrah. The app is also linked with the Tawakkalna app which verifies if the person doesn’t have any underline health condition related to current issues.
Umrah Appointment Booking procedure with Eatmarna App
The app is available on Apple store already but the ministry will be releasing it on Android as well.
- Download the app from the Apple store link here. And Android link here.
- Select Langauge on the screen after installing it.
- You will need your Iqama number and also Tawakkalna app credentials to login or start your account.
- You will receive a verification code on your mobile, once received, enter this code on the app.
- Next, you will have to select Application Type which means if you are Citizen/Resident inside KSA. OR GCC Citizen or International Pilgrim.
- Fill the information on the form in front of you.
- The app will then ask you a reason to book an appointment which includes Umrah Appointment or Worshipper Permit.
- Select Person, Date, and Time.
- Lastly, select centers for transporting or pilgrims gathering in Makkah.
More from Riyadh Xpress
Non-Saudis will be allowed to enter from 15th September|Saudi Arabia
Elephant Mountain | Al Ula | Saudi Arabia
Al Ula | Fort | Old Town | Discover Saudi Arabia
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.