Two smartphone apps made required by the Health Ministry. The Ministry of Health announced the latest update for entering their building. The two apps will help in the fight against Coronavirus, and also make sure the safety of people living in the Kingdom. More details below.
Two smartphone apps made obligatory by the Health Ministry
Starting next Sunday, the Ministry of Health requires downloading the Tawakulna and Tabaud application to enter its buildings. The apps will help the ministry to track, trace, and educate people. The official announcement also mentions that social distancing measures, masks, and other measures in place will be still required. More details in the announcement below.
PC: Ministry of Health – Saudi Arabia, 2020
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
- Facebook: Click Here
- Twitter: Click Here
- Instagram: Click Here
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.