Hajj only allowed for people inside Saudi Arabia this year 1441 H / 2020AD). The decision is taken due to the current situation around the world. The decision is taken by the Ministry of Haj and Umrah. More details below.
Hajj only allowed for people inside Saudi Arabia
Hajj is limited to people living in Saudi Arabia. This includes Citizens and Residents, who will need to follow social distancing and guidance throughout the haj days. People who are already in Saudi Arabia including expatriates will be able to perform haj.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.