Education Ministry developed a plan to perform exams of students with attendance. Saudi Arabia like many other countries took the approach of remote studies. The implementation of Saudi Arabia was very successful but as per the sources, the ministry of education has devised a plan to take exams in person. The plan is to achieve this with maximum preventive and precautionary measures with the help of expert support. More details below.
Education Ministry developed a plan to perform exams
At the end of the seventh week of the start of distance education, there will be a committee to evaluate the results. The exams will be attended, and each class has a specific day so that students are distributed in all classes of the school to apply preventive measures.
“The Ministry has developed a plan to receive students in attendance in schools to perform the exams so that it includes the attendance of students according to the classes and they are distributed throughout the school’s classes according to preventive measures.” (Source: Al-Ekhbariya)
التعليم:— أخبار السعودية (@SaudiNews50) September 27, 2020
الوزارة وضعت خطة لاستقبال الطلاب حضورياً في المدارس لأداء الاختبارات بحيث تشمل حضور الطلاب حسب الصفوف ويتوزعون في كامل فصول المدرسة وفق الاجراءات الوقائية.(الإخبارية)
More from Riyadh Xpress
Non-Saudis will be allowed to enter from 15th September|Saudi Arabia
Elephant Mountain | Al Ula | Saudi Arabia
Al Ula | Fort | Old Town | Discover Saudi Arabia
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.