UK Health Minister Nadine Dorries tests found positive with Coronavirus or which is also known as COVID19. This has been the biggest shock for the whole world as Junior health minister also met Prime Minister Borris Johnson and several other senior members of the parliament. More details below.
UK Health Minister Nadine Dorries positive with Coronavirus
The Nadine Dorries also tweeted on her official tweet thanking people. As per her tweet, she is feeling better now but worried about other people with her in quarantine.
Thanks for so many good wishes. It’s been pretty rubbish but I hope I’m over the worst of it now. More worried about my 84yo mum who is staying with me and began with the cough today. She is being tested tomorrow. Keep safe and keep washing those hands, everyone.— Nadine Dorries 🇬🇧 (@NadineDorries) March 10, 2020
The real worry before the budget 2020 is if some of the Government ministers found positive with the virus. Until now, there has been no official statement that the Prime Minister was or will be tested for the virus.
In the United Kingdom, there are 382 Coronavirus cases and 6 deaths as of 10/03/2020.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, Saudi Arabia suspends all schools over the fear of coronavirus: Click Here.
- Secondly, Saudi Arabia banned Hookah & Honey in Cafes & Restaurants: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.