Saudi Aramco has released March 2020 new Fuel prices for retails. These retail prices include PG-91 and PG-95 which is the most common fuel utilised by vehicles in Saudi Arabia. Details below.
New Fuel Prices released for March 2020 by Saudi Aramco
- SAR 1.55 – Gasoline 91
- SAR 2.05 – Gasoline 95
- SAR 0.47 – Diesel
- SAR 0.64 – Kerosene
- SAR 0.75 – LPG
All the prices above are for unleaded gasoline fuels. Saudi Aramco also mentions on their official website that ” PG91 is suitable for most modern cars. PG95 is premium grade gasoline appropriate for higher-performance cars.” You can also check which fuel to select from Saudi Aramco’s online “Make the right Fuel Choice“.
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, Saudi Arabia suspends all schools over the fear of coronavirus: Click Here.
- Secondly, Saudi Arabia banned Hookah & Honey in Cafes & Restaurants: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.