Saudi Ministry of Health explained how Coronavirus can spread with the help of an animated video. This will clarify a lot of doubts which people currently have due to Social media and different sources. See the video below with the subtitles.
Saudi Ministry of Health explained how Coronavirus can spread
The new Coronavirus or COVID 19 is causing havoc around the world. The spread of this virus is increasing rapidly. There is some clinical trial going in different parts of the world but no vaccine has been released yet. However, it is less deadly compare to a similar virus in its family SARS. The comparison between both the viruses is 2-3% (COVID19) VS SARS (10%) infection rates.
كيف ينتقل فيروس #كورونا الجديد؟— وزارة الصحة السعودية (@SaudiMOH) March 11, 2020
وما هي طرق الوقاية منه؟ #الوقاية_من_كورونا pic.twitter.com/0wgbZXMiSj
- The virus can be spread via Sneezing from an infected person.
- Indirectly sneezing to an object like table and the other person touch their eyes, nose etc without washing their hands.
- Coronavirus is not spread through the air, so wearing masks is not a preventive measure.
- Personal Hygiene is very important.
- Wash Hands frequently
- Avoid touching your face as a precaution.
(Source: Saudi Health Ministry and Elm, 2020)
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
- Facebook: Click Here
- Twitter: Click Here
- Instagram: Click Here
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, Saudi Arabia suspends all schools over the fear of coronavirus: Click Here.
- Secondly, Saudi Arabia banned Hookah & Honey in Cafes & Restaurants: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.