Qatar coronavirus cases inclined to 238 in a day. News Agency in Qatar reported that expatriates who made contact with the 3 infected persons announced earlier. Before this news, Qatar had only 18 positive cases and – deaths reported. More details below.
238 new Coronavirus cases found in Expatriates – Qatar
The three infected patients announced this week has infected 238 people in Qatar. This is alarming news for people living in Qatar. Official statements can be found below.
All 238 patients with the coronavirus contracted the disease after coming in contact with the three residents residing in the same housing compound, according to Qatar’s health ministry.Source: (Al Arabiya English, 2020)
“The Ministry of Public Health clarifies that the new cases that have been registered are those who were subject to quarantine as a precautionary measure since the discovery of the infected the three arrivals,” the statement read.Ministry of Health – Qatar, 2020
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress.
- Firstly, Saudi Arabia suspends all schools over the fear of coronavirus: Click Here.
- Secondly, Saudi Arabia banned Hookah & Honey in Cafes & Restaurants: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.