UAE Agreement to start bilateral relations with Israel and stop annexing new Palestinian lands. The UAE revealed the details of the phone call between US President Donald Trump, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, and Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed, Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi. During which it was agreed to initiate full bilateral relations between Israel and the United Arab Emirates.
UAE Agreement to start bilateral relations with Israel and stop annexing new Palestinian lands
The UAE said, in a statement today (Thursday 13th August 2020), that this agreement strengthens peace in the Middle East region. And it is a testament to the bold diplomacy and vision shown by the three leaders. And the courage of the UAE and Israel to chart a new path that opens the way to great potential in the region.
The statement added that delegations from the UAE and Israel will meet during the coming weeks to sign bilateral agreements. Related to the sectors of investment, tourism, direct flights, security, communications, technology, energy, health care, culture, the environment, and the establishment of mutual embassies and other areas of mutual interest.
Also pointed out that the initiation of direct relations between two of the largest economic powers in the Middle East would lead to the advancement of the region by stimulating economic growth, promoting technological innovation, and strengthening relations between peoples.
The statement emphasized that as a result of this diplomatic breakthrough. Israel will stop the plan to annex Palestinian lands in accordance with Trump’s peace plan. And now focus its efforts on strengthening relations with other countries in the Arab and Islamic world. As the United States, the UAE, and Israel believe in the possibility of making additional diplomatic achievements with other countries, They will work together to achieve this goal.
The United Arab Emirates and Israel will immediately strengthen and accelerate cooperation regarding the treatment and development of a vaccine for the emerging coronavirus. By working together, these efforts will help save the lives of everyone, regardless of their religion, across the region.
Peace plan includes Al Aqsa Mosque
The two sides will continue their efforts to reach a just, comprehensive, and lasting solution to the Palestinian-Israeli conflict, and according to the peace plan. All Muslims may come to visit and pray at Al-Aqsa Mosque, and other holy sites in Jerusalem should remain open to worshipers of all religions.
Source: Akhbaar 24
More from Riyadh Xpress
The Cloud Corniche | Abha | Saudi Arabia
Lakes Park | Watch complete directions & details of Lakes Park in Riyadh.
Looking for a refreshing adventure in summers in Riyadh? Watch out the latest video of Ain Heet Cave near Riyadh for hiking.
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles
- Firstly, one riyal shop in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Secondly, 5 Riyals Mall in Riyadh: Click Here.
- Thirdly, Riyal al Barakah: Click Here.
- Lastly, 20 new changes in Saudi Arabia in 2020: Click Here.