Travel Requirements flying to Saudi Arabia by Saudia Airlines published on their official channels. These guidelines and requirements are made by Health Authorities in Saudi Arabia to protect everyone and open the travel after the recent announcement on 15th September.
Travel Requirements flying to Saudi Arabia by Saudia Airlines
- Valid Visa holders and GCC Citizens are now allowed to enter Saudi Arabia. The valid visa or categories of people who can enter can be seen here.
- Passengers will need to provide a negative PCT test certificate which should be published within 48 hours. The laboratory should be verified and passengers who can’t prove this will be denied to board the plane.
- Health Dislaimer Form should be filled and submitted to health control center upon arrival.
- All guests will undergo 7-days self-quarantine at home (3 days for health practitioners with negative PCR result at the end of self-quarantine period).
- Tatamman (iPhone and Google Links) and Tawakkalna (iPhone and Google links) Apps must be downloaded and register. The home location must be assigned via Tatamman app within 8 hours of arrival.
- In case of emergency or symptoms, call 937 or visit the primary healthcare centre.
- Daily Health Assessment to be completed by arrived guests in Tatamman app.
Source and more details here: https://www.saudia.com/before-flying/travel-information/travel-requirements-by-international-stations
More from Riyadh Xpress
Pakistani Executives Forum celebrated its success and achievements on its 1st Anniversary
Elephant Mountain | Al Ula | Saudi Arabia
Al Ula | Fort | Old Town | Discover Saudi Arabia
Stay Safe by following precautionary measures given by the government
- Free movement with taking care of precautionary measures given by the government. Cautiously we returned to normal life.
- Staying at home can be very boring if you don’t have anything to do, we have made a list of things to do here.
- Buy protected mask: Click Here
Finally, follow Riyadh Xpress’s:
In addition, check out the latest articles by Riyadh Xpress
- Firstly, King Salman urged the world to respond to the human crises causes by Covid-19: Click Here.
- Secondly, Social Distancing Measures implemented in supermarkets: Click Here.
- Thirdly, the latest penalties on Iqama: Click Here.
- Fourthly, Disabled parking violation/fine in Saudi Arabia: Click Here.
- Lastly, hackers attack again to get your personal data: Click Here.
Check out the most viewed articles